Blogger ID

Blogger ID

Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

BABIES AND BABIES AND ZOMBIES, I DIED

The stork brought babies and babies,
My pet rat came down with the rabies,
My skin was all covered with scabies,
It was the darkest and darkest of days

A raccoon got into the henhouse,
My mommy ran off with my ex-spouse,
My kid went to jail; got a de-louse,
It was the darkest and darkest of days,

My car ran over nails in the driveway,
I did not find out till the highway,
I spun off a bridge into a skyway,
It was the darkest and darkest of days,

I landed on rocks sticking up near the shoreline,
Sharks swam around me, waitng to fine dine,
My bones were all broke, I was not fine,
It was the darkest and darkest of days,

I closed my eyes and then I soon died,
Awoke in a world of zombies, and I couldn't hide,
They ate my face, my feet, and backside,
It was the darkest and darkest of days.

















No comments: