Blogger ID

Blogger ID

Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2022

All Alone Turkish March by Mozart

Lyrics by Leigh Collin Brandt, draft

All Alone I just sit in darkness, thinking all about you,
Like a stone, my heart is sinking for I dread a life alone,
In my head, I wish I'd not let you know that I could doubt you,
And I fear for all the things I said that I cannot atone, 

Still I know that I saw you kiss him with romantic passion,
And I felt as you embraced him you were pushing me away,
It made me feel like a habit that has fallen out of fashion,
Yet I still wish you'd return to me, when this night turns into day,

All alone I know I'll be sitting, as this darkness lasts forever,
No point in going out into a world that's grown ugly, cold
And my phone will lie lifeless, for it hears your sweet voice, never,
Only fading thoughts of yesterday, is the love I tightly hold.

10222





















No comments: